James Branch Cabell Library Room Reservations
Check out our floor maps to see where the rooms are located.
View our study room equipment guide to learn about the library's available spaces, equipment, and troubleshooting options.
Got questions? Stop by the Information Desk on the 1st floor, call (804) 828-1111, or text us at (804) 435-5420 for assistance.
- NOTE NEW PROCEDURE: if you are interested in overnight 3D printing, you must fill out this form
- Please note that before reserving the studios and certain makerspace equipment, you must attend an orientation.
- Reservations not claimed within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time may be made available to others.
- All Innovative Media equipment in the Workshop should be used for its intended purpose.
- VCU-related projects take precedence over personal projects.
- Check out your reservation at The Workshop's main service desk or makerspace service desk