Learn to search MEDLINE via PubMed, including basic features and search techniques such as limits, display options and print formats. Methods to identify locally available journals or full-text online articles will also be discussed.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe disciplines covered by and material included in PubMed
- Understand why and how to access PubMed through VCU libraries
- Perform a simple search in PubMed and view search history
- Identify options for displaying search results
- Discuss options for limiting or filtering results of search
- Connect to VCU Libraries holding to obtain full text of articles
Registration is required. After registering participants will receive the class URL via email 3 days before the webinar.