Mendeley is a tool that helps users manage, share, annotate, and cite their citation collections. Citation collections can be stored in the cloud and used across various devices or platforms. In this workshop participants will learn to create a Mendeley account, import citations and PDFs from various databases, organize citation collections, manage groups, and much more.
Objectives: Upon completion of this workshop attendees will be able to:
- Create a new account
- Import citations and PDFs from various databases
- Organize citation collections
- Annotate PDFs and make notes that can be shared.
- Use groups to collaborate with others
- Use Mendeley plugin to properly place in-text citations and create a bibliography in a selected citation style.
Registration is required. After registering participants will receive the class URL via email 3 days before the webinar.