Mendeley Reference Manager Basics
Mendeley is a tool that helps users manage, share, annotate, and cite citations to research. Citation collections are stored in the cloud and can be used across various devices or platforms. In this workshop participants will learn how to install Mendeley, import citations and PDFs from various databases, organize a library of citations, and insert citations into a document.
Objectives: Upon completion of this workshop attendees will be able to:
- Install Mendeley Reference Manager
- Import citations from PubMed and PDFs from various sources using the Mendeley web browser plug in
- Organize citations into collections
- Annotate PDFs and make notes that can be shared.
- Use Mendeley plugin to place in-text citations and a bibliography into a document
Research and Education Librarian
Health Sciences Library, Research and Education
Head, Research and Education
Health Sciences, Research and Education
Health Sciences Library, Room 142