We often use the term literature review in academia without considering that it has a number of meanings, implications, and applications. This session will discuss the role of the literature review in supporting and helping to plan research and scholarly activity. In this session we will describe the spectrum of literature reviews from the broad investigatory review (scoping review) to systematic reviews that set up a meta-analysis.
- At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the various roles of literature reviews in healthcare research
- Define Scoping, Integrative, and Systematic Reviews as well as Meta-Analysis
- Select the appropriate review method for a given research question
- Understand the role of a comprehensive search in synthesizing research
Registration is required. After registering participants will receive the class URL via email 3 days before the webinar.