PubMed: Make the Most of the Premier Biomedical Database
Learn to search MEDLINE via PubMed, including basic features and search techniques such as limits, display options, and print formats. Methods to identify locally available journals or full-text online articles will also be discussed. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Describe disciplines covered by and material included in PubMed.
- Understand why and how to access PubMed through VCU libraries.
- Perform a simple search in PubMed and view search history.
- Identify options for displaying search results.
- Discuss options for limiting or filtering results of search.
- Connect to VCU Libraries holding to obtain full text of articles.
A recording will be available after the session.
If you register, you will receive a link for webinar before the start of the session.